Can’t think of a better way to spend my summer now that I’m addicted to intarsia knitting!!
Continuing on with the Mario theme I made this 1up in intarsia knitting! Here’s the pattern I made below! I’ve noticed the trick to knitting any pattern is to remember that they get a bit squashed in the horizontal direction. So I have tried to deliberately make my patterns longer vertically to counteract this so that the finished product looks as close to the original 8bit characters as possible.
Soon I may try and knit these motifs into some socks or even a scarf! But for now I’m just going to practise so I can get better and neater at it! 🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄