Posted in Knitting

My first try at a knitted pattern 😻

So I just went for it and decided to knit up a pattern I had created on a website called stitch fiddle* : 

I noticed that it came out a bit patchy and the sides curled in. I have decided this is because the white yarn I used was a slightly heavier weight than the black yarn (despite assuming at first they were both double knit). This made the cat have more tension and it pulled the sides in. If there’s a different reason behind this feel free to comment!!! 

I would also appreciate some help with what I do with the yarns at the back as they ended up looking like this: 

I just know there has to be a more aesthetically pleasing way of doing this 😱 ✌

* I would recommend stitch fiddle as a good website where you can design your own knitted patterns plus embroidery and others. However, it only lets you save 15 patterns for free…



I'm a third yr college student who loves knitting, crochet and 3D materials. I'm hoping to go on to uni to study architecture. Here you will mainly find most of my knitting projects and other arty stuff ✨🎨

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s